Tuesday 14 December 2010

I could procrastinate all day, but I can't be bothered.

Hey! God, has it really been over a week since I promised to write some stuff that no one will read about albums no one will buy? Yeah, it has been. I've been busy with work and just generally doing other things like making my gameface for FIFA 11 and have been distracted from writing. I've had a bad day at work today, but tomorrow is a day off and I will, absolutely will, write about at least two albums tomorrow. You might have read my tweet (in the box opposite, and HEY, follow me on Twitter @rwalkerdotcom) saying that I'm only going to write long articles on my top 10. I have trouble seeing things through so it's best that I do things this way, but I will write a little on the best of the rest and add links as to where you can hear samples or legally download that stuff. After I've completed my wordy stream-of-consciousness musings, I'll reveal my final standings for 2010's record of the year. That's an exclusive to this blog, you won't read it in your latest copy of Smash Hits magazine. What a scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment